So I am not sure if I will get a chance to create another post or not before the year is out. So I want to take this time to say goodbye to Joe, who will no longer be riding our train next year. Even though I have only been riding the train for 3 years and others have been riding longer I have had some good times and good laughs with Joe. We are all sad that we will not see your simling face on Tuesdays - Thursdays any more.
Luckily for Joe there is some good news and that is through following this blog he will be able to keep up with the rest of us suckers who have to go to work everyday.
We will see you later Joe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah Joe we will miss you. But that doesn't mean you can still bring the donuts down every once in a while. LOL! Seriously, Good Luck Joe. Your spot will be tough to fill and Dave has a big job ahead of him.
ReplyDelete