Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Some interesting conversations

Now that I have all of the background stuff out of the way on to post what you all want to know about, what it is we talk about on the ride into work each day. Everyday brings something different, sometimes it's the normal easy stuff like that is it -10 degrees outside and sometimes it's really interesting like reminising about TV shows from the 50's and 60's and realizing that a lot of the stuff on TV today is a remake of some of those shows (I can't think of any examples right now). And no matter what we start talking about usually we always end up talking about food. I guess we are all just really hungry in the morning, maybe we should start eating breakfast before we get on the train? Nah, what fun would that be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment