Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Remember when...

It was just Edith, Cathy and Tina that stood in the vestibule? I don't remember that but I am sure that their lives were not as rich as they are now :) This conversation started this morning because most of us were off yesterday due to the MLK holiday and while it started off with things that I didn't remember it ended up going to things that I do remember, like when Howard was our conductor. Ahhhh the days of hearing corney dirty jokes before work or hearing the sounds of Christmas music coming from his tie. Those were fun times. I also remember when Joe was riding our trian I learned so much about all sorts of different things. Those were fun times too :) We all have good memories of the train and I hope that this blog keeps those alive.

What do you remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment