Today I learned that Tony's on Elston has really good selection and great prices and is most likely the only place on the Northwest side that has green bananas. There are a few other Tony's locations but they are not as good as the one on Elston. I am not saying this from personal experience I can only rely on Cathy's experience.
I have also learned that our conductor, Don, likes the show Conspiracy Theory hosted by Jesse Ventura. I have learned that the government is most likely lying to us about everything and that they are hiding the aliens in Area 51 and that global warming is becoming an issue to make some dude really rich. It's because of the rediculous claims that I love a good conspiracy theory. I love to see who thinks they have figured out what the government is hiding and how they are the only ones who know. I have no doubt that the government is hiding things from us and I am ok with that.
It is true that you do learn something new everyday, no matter how random, strange or seemingly insignifigcant it may be, you have knowledge now that you didn't have before.
Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment